OneWingedAngel

A bottle of sunshine for lonely souls, capturing thunderstorms in bubbles.

Well, my barber haircut was not too bad... I kinda liked it.

YAY MY BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY!!! I AM 14 YEARS OLD NOW!

My dad decided to get me Guitar Hero 4- World Tour for my birthday- $299!!!
and he said I could get Halo 3- ODST and Guitar Hero 5 (both around $80) after my exams!!! I really want GH 5... coz it has AWESOME songs- like "Plug In Baby" by Muse and "In My Place" by Coldplay... BUT you can download "Mr. Brightside" and "Human" by The Killers (it's either Human or Spaceman) and a lot of Oasis songs (Some Might Say / I'm Outta Time / Falling Down)... but you have to buy the songs on the online GH shop.

But I suck at GH... I've been playing it on Beginner coz my timing sucks... I CAN'T EVEN GET OPEN NOTES ON THE STRIKE-BAR PROPERLY!!! I'M ALWAYS EITHER EARLY OR LATE!!

Next post on Birthday party.... GTG now, Bye!!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment